Welcome to the Area Q Spring 2019 Season!
Standings will be posted based on average points per game.
In the event more than two (2) teams are tied: When one (1) or more teams are eliminated at a level and two (2) or more teams are still tied, the remaining teams restart the tie-break procedure.
Tie breaker criteria:
The Area Director or Program Director has the authority to make the final decision with regard to tie breakers.
1. Head to Head competition.
2. Highest Goal Differential (max of 3 goals/game averaged over games played)
3. Least Goals Scored Against (max of 3 goals/game averaged over games played)
4. Goals Scored For (maximum of 3 goals/game averaged over games played)
5. Coin flip or random process to be determined by the Program or Area Director. The head coach, assistant, manager, team parent or Regional Commissioner of each team must be present unless the head coach gives consent otherwise. Except for the Regional Commissioner, the team representative must be listed on the team roster.
Teams deemed by majority vote of the Area Board to have gained an advantage in the standings due to a forfeit by that team, shall be excluded from receiving medals or advancing in the playoffs.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE SCHEDULES 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START OF YOUR GAME.
For the safety of our players and in accordance with City and School District policies, NO DOGS or PETS are to be present at any AYSO games, except for properly identified service animals.
Please be a good host and a respectful guest; be courteous around homes neighboring the fields and clean up when you leave.
Referees can login to ONE place and quickly find and reserve ALL their home-field games regardless if they are Section 11 Extra, Area Play or even internal Regional Play.
Don't have a referee account? Please contact your Region's Referee Administrator to be setup in MatchTrak
| Circuit Information|
| Referee Leaderboard - Area Q|
Hall of Fame
| Circuit Point System|
Goal Diff - Goals Against
Points Per Win
Points Per Tie
Points Per Loss
Bonus Points - Shutout
Bonus Points - Per Goal
Points Per Goal Max
Points Loss - Send Off
Goals For - Forfeit
Max Goal Diff
Max Goal Diff Deduction
(Points Loss Each Goal)